Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Things Ava says

A great lady I work with suggested to me that I start writing down the cute/funny things Ava says as she grows up...because obviously, i won't be able to remember it all!  I'd love to be able to look back in another 5 or 10 years and see all the adorable things Ava says.  But since I'm no good at actually WRITING things down, I figured I'd just start keeping track here!  So here are a couple for today:

To daddy while walking around the block:  "Daddy, you stay out of the street, okay?"

To Mom, the morning after her friend Shelby (and Uncle Nate & Aunt Amy) came over: 
A:  Me had fun with Shelby last night:
Me:  Good!  I'm glad you had fun with Shelby.
A:  Me had fun with Uncle Nate.
Me:  Good!  I'm glad you had fun with Uncle Nate.
A:  Me had fun with Aunt Amy.
Me:  Good!  I'm glad you had fun.  Amy's a good Mama, isn't she?
A:  Yeah...But I have best Mama.

Me:  Ava, what should we name the new puppy.
A:  Elephant.  Or Little Stoagie.



No comments:

Post a Comment